Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 27: Hot Legs

Blog challenge is from Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
 

Day 27:  What is your favorite part of your body and why?

Does my hair count as a body part?  No, OK.

My legs...well specifically my calves.  As I talked about in an earlier post, my legs are what showed me as little girl that was fat, but they show me progress and strength now:
I see strength in those legs.  I see miles ran and miles to run.  I see a future of winter boots and summer heels that accent and show off the definition in the muscles of those legs (nothing provocative, relax).  I see legs that may learn to dance someday. I see legs that bounce babies as they laugh.  I see legs that sometimes recline on my desk when I'm reading a book.
I hope that's not a bad thing, because if it is...OH WELL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment