Monday, September 30, 2013

Go West Young Man: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Monday, September 30, 2013

Outside my window …  cloudy skies full of the blessed hope of rain.

I am thinking...  about packing it all up and heading west--job or no job.

I am thankful...
that MAYBE my ridiculously long illness is over.

In the kitchen...
  you know, I really need to go to the grocery store, but it's going to rain.

I am wearing...
t-shirt and shorts.

I am creating... I'm in the home stretch of the baby blanket I've been working on.

I am going... not sure.

I am wondering... how to get it together.

I am reading...
The Art of Prayer by Kenneth Hagin.

I am hoping...
for even more little pockets of secret delight.  Those bring me joy.

I am looking forward to...
a good week.

I am learning
… that guilt is not of God;  conviction is.

Around the house... Kitchen duties, putting away laundry, tidying up.

I am pondering...   still pondering on how to be a better blessing to others.

A favorite quote for today...  “Even if you look good–because women at 40, 50, 60 are working out and y’all look good–but you can’t wear the pants that say ‘Juicy.’ Stop that!” - Sinbad

One of my favorite things... the King James Version of the Bible.  I really like other versions, but KJV is still my favorite.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Errands and Community Band tomorrow.  Choir practice on Wednesday.  stitch night at Yarns by HPF on Thursday, CR on Friday.  Of course, all plans are subject to change.

A peek into my day...  I've got a new fitness challenge going for the upcoming month.  You'll find it here.
 
If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment