Monday, June 10, 2013

Auntie's Favorite Things...as of Today: 30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 6

A List of 20 of My Favorite Things. [Blog Challenge:  Day 6]

 No commentary on this one, I'm just going to dive on in: 
  1. Reading.
  2. Good food. (Hey, at least food wasn't first.)
  3. Baby hugs, kisses, and giggles.
  4. Flower gardening.
  5. Arts and crafts.
  6. Facebook.
  7. YouTube.
  8. Working out.
  9. Funky colored nail polish.
  10. T-shirts with funny sayings.
  11. New Balance athletic shoes.
  12. Wal-Mart.
  13. Sports - namely Alabama football and Atlanta Braves baseball.
  14. California - hope to move there someday.
  15. Good comedians.  I love to laugh.
  16. Coffee.
  17. Shorts and underwear that don't ride up (TMI right?).
  18. I-pod classics/nanos.
  19. PC's - the aforementioned I-pod is the only Apple product I care for.
  20. Hats.
{I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 Day blog challenge.}

No comments:

Post a Comment