Monday, March 18, 2013

Auntie Needs a Do-Over: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Monday, March 18, 2013

Outside my window … Rainy but WARMER!

I am thinking...
 about California (yeah, again).

I am thankful...
for my Sunday school class.  They are a wonderful bunch of great ladies. 

In the kitchen...
 Don’t know yet. 

I am wearing...
Jeans and a T-shirt.

I am creating...
Nothing today.  Got a new project in my mind though.

I am going... nowhere now.  Made several attempts to get out, but they didn't fair to well.  I'll try again tomorrow.

I am wondering...
why people never carry gum with sugar in it anymore?  Sorry, but I can’t have artificial sweeteners, so I wonder about weird stuff.

I am reading...
the Lent devotions I found online.

I am hoping...
that I feel better soon.  I’ve felt poorly for almost a week now.  The snot’s almost gone, but the groggy, foggy, rode-hard-and-put-up-wet feeling is not.  **Sighs**

I am looking forward to...
my birthday.  I know it’s months away and it may be as bad (if not worse) than last year’s, but a girl can dream, right?

I am learning… how powerful prayer and God’s Word are.

Around the house... Need to tidy up, but no energy to do so.

I am pondering...   on the question of just how much snot can the human head hold?  Mercy!

A favorite quote for today... “Some people are so indecisive that their favorite color is plaid.”  - Author Unknown

One of my favorite things... holding babies (got to hold a new wee one at Sav-A-Life today). 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Community Band practice tomorrow, Choir practice Wednesday, sharing my testimony at CR Friday. 

A peek into my day... Today was not a great day for me, but tomorrow will be better.  We hope and pray...

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment