Sunday, February 24, 2013

True Ecstacy: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Sunday, February 24, 2013

Outside my window … Aye, and a foggy Scottish morning to you. 

I am thinking...
 about my recovery and how to keep the momentum going.

I am thankful...
for open doors and new opportunities.

In the kitchen...
  I don’t know yet.

I am wearing...
I’m still in my robe, but getting ready to dress for church.

I am creating...
Still working on a crochet project for a friend.  Got another floral painting in mind.  I’m thinking Easter lilies….
 
I am going... to church, to the store, then to relax at home for a bit before worship team practice.

I am wondering...
why do I have a headache?  I’ve had one since yesterday.  I think it’s STILL hormones.

I am reading...
the Lent devotions I found online and fitness articles (did I say that? J ). 

I am hoping...
that the birds are really signaling the end of winter and the beginning of spring.

I am looking forward to...
having my own house.

I am learning… that life really is better if it is not lived in solitary confinement.  I’ve seen in my own life that when I have people around who truly care, the ride through life is a LOT smoother.

Around the house... nothing!  I’m going to rest.

I am pondering...   on body art (tattoos).  No, not now, maybe in a year or two….
 
A favorite quote for today...You can put me in a room full of all the alcohol, all the dope, all the pills, all the cocaine you want and I won’t touch it.  Not because I’m Sister SuperChristian.  That’s just not my D.O.C. (drug of choice).  But if you open up a box of powdered sugar and cut me some lines of that on the table, I’m liable to snort that up my nose.  Give me a bag of peanut butter M&M’s and THAT’S my Ecstacy right there!” - Me

One of my favorite things... good music. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  two church services, practice, Sav-A-Life on Monday.  I’m not sure what the rest of the week holds.

A peek into my day...

 

(Added this one to my running playlist.  Yes, I DID say RUNNING.) 

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment