Friday, December 22, 2023

Day 29 & 30: Sharp Things [40 Days of Gratitude 2023]

Days 29 & 30

I'm grateful for:

  • Coffee and tea.  
  • Band-aids...even cheap ones.
  • Inexpensive tools from Harbor Freight (not a sponsor).
  • Coworkers with a sense of humor.  
  • I'm thankful that the ministries and charities I support keep their partners and donors updated on all that is going on.  I get real suspicious when there is no communication.  I ceased supporting one charity because after more than a year of support, I never heard from them, they never updated their website or social media pages, and the e-mail newsletter I signed up for never materialized.  They may be on the up-and-up, but they need a dedicated media/communications person to keep donors updated so they don't feel like their money is going down a hole.
  • Paper shredders.  One of my staycation projects is to get my office in order.  My paper shredder is going to be as busy as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment