Friday, December 28, 2018

40 Days of Throwback Thanks: Days 35-37 [My Mythical Year]

See my post here for more information on My Mythical Year.

40 Days of Throwback Thanks


Days 35-38
  • I'm thankful that my cold is nearly gone.  Well, the cold didn't last long, but the laryngitis hung on for days.
  • I'm thankful for an inexpensive antenna.  Someone gave me a small TV they didn't want.  No, there's still not much on to watch, but I can catch local weather and see my favorite ministers on Christian television.  Here's the kicker, the one set of stations I really wanted to watch will not scan in.  I cannot get any of the PBS or PBS/Create channels.  That's just wrong.
  • I'm thankful that the snow we had didn't affect road conditions in Lakewood.  I was able to get out and go grocery shopping without any problems. #ImStillSouthern
  • I'm thankful that I'm almost to my goal of reading 40 books this year.  As of this writing, I'm up to 38.
  • I'm grateful for the chance to have a friend over for coffee.  I've not had much company at Casa de Tia (Auntie's house).  I hope that will change in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment