Saturday, December 15, 2018

40 Days of Throwback Thanks: Day 24 [My Mythical Year]

See my post here for more information on My Mythical Year.

40 Days of Throwback Thanks


Day 24

One thing I miss about being home is all the fun Christmas parties I would attend.  Some of my best Christmas memories revolve around food, prayer, laughter, and crazy games of dirty Santa/white elephant.  So, I was gratefully surprised when a friend from work invited me to a Christmas party at her church in Golden.

Usually new situations like this would have my nerves all torn up.  However, for some reason, peace and a sense of nonchalance prevailed.  Entering the small fellowship hall of Table Mountain Baptist Church brought on fond feelings of joy and nostalgia.  The group of ladies were so welcoming and we hit it off immediately.  From the games to the sharing time, this fun fellowship left me with a thankful smile for days.

Sorry I still have no pictures; I'm still learning how to use my new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment