Friday, October 12, 2018

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes - 12: "Praise"


For information on 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes
please see Mrs. Kate's site here:
http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/




One of my favorite church traditions is the singing of the Doxology:
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host:
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen.
The Doxology reminds me of the heavenly angels praising God at the birth of the Christ Child.  It's glorious to imagine that celestial chorus.  I long for the day when all of heaven and earth will praise Him for Who He Is and all that He Has done.

I wonder what would have happened if I'd never been a musician.  Would my interest and intensity of praise and worship be as strong?  I thank God for revealing a talent I never knew I had and giving me the opportunity to praise Him and please Him with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment