Sunday, October 30, 2016

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes 2016 - 30: "Cut"


 
GO!  

Cut it out.

Cut a rug.

Cut and paste.

Cut from the team.

Making the cut.

Cold cuts.

Hair cut.

Director's cut.

Are there things I need to cut out of my life?  Sure.  We all have them.  Some things we need to delicately prune like a skilled gardener.  Some simply need to be hacked off like Alabama Power cutting limbs away from a power line--ugly, but it gets the job done and keeps things safe.

Sometimes be best piece of technological advice is to "cut it off and turn it back on."  If that doesn't fix it, you're in real trouble.

You know, there's only one more day of the 31 days challenge.  I hope tomorrow's post makes the cut.

Oh, my brain!

STOP!

2 comments:

  1. Just popping in from the write 31 days challenge. I am #19 on the #write31days list. :) This post made me smile... so many cuts eh? :)

    ReplyDelete