Monday, October 10, 2016

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes 2016 - 10: "Unknown"



GO!  

The most tiring life is one full of the unknown; everything is in limbo.  There is too much unknown for me.  Those more powerful have the reigns of my life.  The unknown of how to break free without losing it all weighs heavily on me.

Most of the unknowns from the past I have released--there's nothing I can do about them.  But, the unknowns in the future?  Those are some of the tests I spoke about fearing to fail.

My purpose is unknown.
My value is unknown.
My health is an unknown.
My place is unknown.
My status is unknown.

Sorry guys, I'm so not feeling it today.

STOP!

4 comments:

  1. I know your value is immeasurable. Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too. And thanks for being my friend despite the nuttiness. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Annie. I, for one, am so glad you are with us! Your words are honest, refreshing, and crafted with your unique voice. With you, cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Annie. I, for one, am so glad you are with us! Your words are honest, refreshing, and crafted with your unique voice. With you, cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete