Saturday, October 15, 2016

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Wirtes 2016 - 15: "Move"



GO!  

This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge focused on moving.  I've only physically moved a few times.  I'm more ready than ever to make some moves for the better in my life.

I'm ready to move on from past hurts that continue to affect my present joy.

I'm not ready, but it has become a necessity to possibly have to move on to new computer equipment and programs...or at least make the move to learn to rebuild a desktop computer.

I'm continuing to move forward in my healthy lifestyle.

I need to move into a life where I take more risks.  No, not dangerous ones, but risks that get me out of my comfort zone.

I need to move forward on finishing up some projects I started.  I know, don't we all, but they're sitting there, staring at me saying, "Hey, remember me?"

My goal is to truly move into the life God intended for me.

It's time to move it!



STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment