Sunday, February 14, 2016

Lent Photo A Day 05: "Gratitude"

 
Romans 13:7 - Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
 
I Thessalonians 1:2 - We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers.
 
 
Today, I'd like to share pictures of three people I am grateful for today.  These three are my "triad:"  I came to them when I was at my lowest and trusted them with my heart.  They were there guiding me, praying for me, and loving me unconditionally.  I'm not where I want to be, but hallelujah, I'm not where I was.  God continues to use them in my life and my gratitude overflows for them.  Sorry if these pictures are blurry, but as you can see, these people never stand still...not even on Valentine's Day   :)
 
Ginny, my Life Groups teacher
 
My Music Pastor, Bob, and his wife, Angie
 
My Pastor, Derek
Thanks, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment