Thursday, October 23, 2014

Meltdown Challenge: Day 18


I'm so glad that this challenge focuses on food choices and exercise.  I'm seen so many programs that focus on one, but not the other.  Sure, I can lose weight with a very restrictive low calorie diet, but I will have no muscle tone and look like a sack of wet rags.  I can exercise until I pass out, but if my eating is unhealthy, it will be wasted energy.  Balance is the key.

I saw a brief rant / webinar video from Fitness Blender that talked about the very same thing:


Had a victory today.  I ran a couple of errands and two of the places I stopped had candy--CHOCOLATE candy--I made it out of both places without a having any.  That's progress.

Three miles on the trail today.  These outdoor walks are fabulous.  I hope to get in a bike ride or two this weekend.

Tomorrow's Friday!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment