|Go over to http://f.riday5.com/ for the weekly prompts.|
This weeks theme: Eating out.
- What’s the last thing you experienced that could be called a reunion? Oh honey, I have family reunion every time I go to Wal-Mart. If it's not blood kin, there's always plenty of my church family to catch up with while shopping.
- When you spend time out with friends, how does your group handle the bill? We pay it.
- What are you picky about when you order something in a restaurant? Service. I'm not so much food picky; I usually order the same thing all the time. However, I am picky about service. If a server is rude or inattentive, I do not tip. If I find out a restaurant pools their tips, I either don't eat there again, or a I don't tip when I am there. I don't believe in a mediocre or bad server getting part of the tip I gave to an excellent one. That's tacky. It angered me so much that I once wrote a check to a server in her name so that the eatery couldn't get their hands on it.
- When did you last spill a drink on yourself? Probably this morning. My shirts are always hungry.
- When dining out, what’s your approach to dessert? Walk softly and carry a big spoon.