Monday, July 21, 2014

Thrown Down the Stairs: The Simple Woman's Daybook

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today:  Monday, July 21, 2014

Outside my window … A sky that can't decide if it wants to spread rain or sunshine, and birds singing.  It's all beautiful.

Praising God for…  A new chance to get it right. 
 
In prayer for...  Those who don't yet know Christ, my craft business and finances, friends who are sick or injured.

I am thinking... about how to make this a good week.

I am thankful... for gifts and talents from God.
 
In the kitchen...  I have no idea.

I am wearing... Shorts and a t-shirt.

I am creating...
 Christmas ornaments for my Christmas in July sale, a painting, a couple of WIP's.
 
I am going... I've already been to Sav-A-Life.  I had a babysitting gig fall through.  I was going to the community center to work out, but I feel awful, so I came home and now I'm in bed.
 
I am wondering... about myself (as usual).  I'm better than this.  My God is better than this.

I am reading... I'm still reading the book So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore.  It's really good, but intense.

I am hoping...
for a better week.

I am looking forward to...
fall
 
I am learning
… that I do not want to lead the way I have been led.

Around the house... Resting for now.  I have the "thrown down the stairs" feeling again. 
 
I am pondering...  the concepts in the book I'm reading.  I'm, of course, pondering my life and the direction it's going.  Moving out of JackVegas was one of the best decisions I've made, but now what?
 
A favorite quote for today... "I love the internet!! Part fantasy... Part community... And you get to pay your bills naked." - Stockard Channing

One of my favorite things... Green tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Working in the workshop,

A peek into my day...  Some of the goodies I've been making in the workshop:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment