Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Original or Extra Crispy?: The Weekly Hodgepodge

Shout out to From This Side of the Pond for the Hodgepodge questions.

 What was your biggest worry five years ago?  Is it still a worry?
My biggest worry five years ago was that the sum total of everything in my life would be an absolute failure and that I would end up broke, homeless, alone, and too sick to care for myself.  Is it still a worry?  You bet your sweet bippy it is!
Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?
Hmm...hormones, failure, slow or non-existent internet connections, broken things I can't fix, losing things I can't find, typographical errors I thought I'd fixed the FIRST time, rude people...probably the things that make most people grouchy. Humor cheers me up.  Eating cheers me up, but of course causes a whole other rash of problems to be grouchy about.
 In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?
@#?*!
Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path?  Explain.
Heck if I know.  I'm not even on a good life's path yet.  I have no one to blame for this mess but me.
The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?
Apples.  I cannot STAND soft, mushy apples.
What's the most useless object you own?
A fiber optic Christmas tree.  Because it's fiber optic, it can't be decorated.  Very useless.
Share a favorite fall memory.
All the football games and band competitions I marched in high school were a great way to spend fall.
Insert your own random thought here.
I'm not in the best of moods today, sorry y'all.  So instead of bringing you down...

4 comments:

  1. Oh the internet connection is a good answer! If the Internet goes out, even for a few minutes I get grouchy. It seems ridiculous, because we lived without it for so long, but now we're spoiled and we need it : ) I love the Monkees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joyce. I know, it's crazy, but internet has become such an integral part of our lives that we're all aflutter when it's not working.

      Delete
  2. I loved the monkees, especially Davey Jones! Hope your mood picks up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marcy. Mike Nesmith is my favorite, but Davy runs a VERY close 2nd. As far as my mood goes, I'm working on it.

      Delete