Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blog Challenge: Day 15: Karma Chameleon

Blog challenge is from Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
 

Day 15:  If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Does Animal from The Muppet Show count (he IS a drummer)?  Oh lawd, this is like the question asked on Facebook yesterday:  If you were a punctuation mark, which one would you be and why?

I wish I could say an eagle.  Eagles are mentioned in the Bible as majestic, strong, persevering creatures of grace (Psalm 103:5,  Isaiah 40:31).  Eagles are also my high school mascot.  Yes, I know that a chicken (gamecock) is my college mascot, but that's a whole other story.  Oh, how awesome it would be if I could say eagle, but I can't.

If I were an animal, I'd be a chameleon.  Like me, chameleons are very colorful and adaptable, yet they can easily blend into their surroundings and go totally unnoticed.  They also have strong tongues and distinct eyes.  Unlike me, chameleons have prehensile tails.  I have no junk in my trunk--prehensile or otherwise. 

Hey, my answer could have been elephant....ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment