Tuesday, August 6, 2013

We Be Jammin'!: 30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 25

Put your i-pod/i-tunes on shuffle what are the first ten songs?
[Blog Challenge:  Day 25]
 
If you didn't think I was weird before, you will now.  I'm not even going to explain them.  Just listen and enjoy (or shake your head and pray for me). 
  • Theme from The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson.
 
  • That Kinda Girl by D.C. Talk

 
  • Sweeter - Israel Haughton and Lakewood Church's Praise Band

  • R.I.O.T (Righteous Invasion of Truth) - Carman
 
  • I Like To Move It - From the Movie Madagascar



  • Grano De Mostaza - by Ricardo Sanchez

  • Slam - by Carman
  • Awesome In This Place - Hillsongs

  • Addicted To Jesus - Carman
  • God is Exalted - by Carman (I guess the shuffle was in a Carman mood??)


Hmmm... didn't come out as weird as I thought.  No 80's music, no Monkees, no kids songs (unless you count the Move It song); not even Scottish Rite Temple Stomp.  The shuffle was merciful.  :)

[I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 day  blog challenge.]

No comments:

Post a Comment