Monday, August 12, 2013

The Well Laid Plans of Mice and Aunties: 30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 26

Plans for the weekend ahead.
[Blog Challenge:  Day 26] 
 
Calendars
  1. Go to the thrift store and find me some black pants and shorts.
  2. Clean out my car.
  3. Try out my new toy if it arrives before the weekend.
  4. Try out a couple of new workout DVDs.
  5. Clean my apartment.
  6. Church and music practice on Sunday.
  7. Read
  8. Crochet
  9. Paint
  10. Do my hair and nails (time for a session at Jacked Up Nails).
  11. Write blog posts.
  12. Figure out why a couple of the keys on my laptop have stopped working and fix them.
  13. Other mischief I can get into.  :)
{I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 day blog challenge.}

No comments:

Post a Comment