Monday, August 12, 2013

Blog Challenge Quickies. 30-Day Blog Challenge, Days 27-29

Here's a few quickies from the blog challenge since these answers are short:

Day 27 - Your Pets
Don't have any. 

Day 28 - What's in your handbag?
My University of Alabama wallet (Roll Tide).  I have a wallet because I don't normally carry a purse and the wallet stays in my pockets better than the little clutch purses they make for us ladies.  A pen (when I remember it).  A pill bottle with aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamins, and my (soon to be gone) BP meds in it and my eye drops.  Occasionally, I'll have tissues or a hanky.  One of these days I'll learn how to be girlie-girl enough to carry a proper purse more often.
Day 29 - Favorite show or concert you've been to.
Comedian Mike Warnke's concert I went to in the early 90's.  I nearly peed myself laughing.

{I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 day blog challenge.}

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment