Friday, August 16, 2013

Off the Wall: 30-Day Blog Chalenge, Day 30

What do you love about life right now?
[Blog Challenge:  Day 30]

Oh great.  On the last day of the challenge, they give me a question I really don't want to answer.  As I try to remain honest about myself, I find it difficult not to write down all that I do not love about my life right now.  There are so many places I should already be in life that I have not begun to reach and I'm working hard not to doubt that I'll reach them.  I look at my friends and they have wonderful jobs and families.  They are going to all these great places, meeting all these great people and having all these glorious adventures.  Then I look at my life, and, well...I'm sure you know the rest.  If you don't know, it's boring anyway, so you don't want to hear it.

To me, a life to love would be a life that others would like to take part in without feeling guilted or coerced into it.  No matter how hard I try, it seems that my life is turning more and more solitary, and not because I'm isolating myself.  Quite the opposite actually.  But I'm still the wallflower watching others dance.  I'm working on improving myself enough to be dance worthy. 

Sorry I couldn't end this on a more positive note.  I'm just glad you stuck with me through 77 days of a 30 day challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! You did it :) Way to go!!! I felt so happy to hit the last day myself. It was a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray your news would be better. You are SO strong: you've put up with garbage for YEARS!!! I'm admiring you for doing this challenge and for pushing yourself to do all it is that you do!!! It grieves me that you aren't happier!!! May God bring you peace and happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete