Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall is in the Air: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Tuesday, Auugst 27, 2013

Outside my window …  the whirr of the box fan bringing in cool night air.

I am thinking...  about the next month. 

I am thankful... for a new battery and keyboard for my laptop.

In the kitchen...
 Nothing.

I am wearing...
bed clothes (yawn).

I am creating...
I’m in the home stretch of the crocheted top.  Got a painting or two in my mind to prep for.

I am going... Straight back to bed.  I’ve been sick with something and I’m trying to get well.

I am wondering... about myself (again). 

I am reading... nothing today.

I am hoping... that I can get back to working out.  This illness (whatever it is) has left me weak as old dishwater. 

I am looking forward to...
the weekend. 

I am learning
… that I still have some more major changes to make if I’m ever to get where I’m supposed to be.

Around the house... Nothing today.

I am pondering...   on shame and how to deal with it.

A favorite quote for today... Laughter separates us from despair and gives us a chance at love.” - Craig Ferguson

“Times were not simpler when were younger; we were just BROKE!” - me

One of my favorite things... Academy oil paint.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  All the stuff I didn’t get to do last week.

A peek into my day...  Ugh…that is all. 

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

2 comments:

  1. I pray you will recover from your illness. You do SO well and are SO persevering! I, too, am just trying to get my life back after a catastrophic event nearly deprived me of my liberty. Go with God. He will protect you. If He did what He did for me, I'm SURE He'll make sure you live like Psalm 91. God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete