Thursday, August 1, 2013

Auntie's Version of TV: 30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 23

A video you have made or enjoy watching..
[Blog Challenge:  Day 23]

Video Camera Glossy Icon Clip Art 
 
Oh man, I would love to show you the video of the commercial I made in college for the ceramics department (I actually won an award in the communication department for it).  But, alas, JSU was using Betamax cameras back then.  Even if I had the tape, I don’t have any way to see it.  Oh well…

I would love to get ahold of a good video camera and some editing software.  I could do up something.  Maybe I ought to put that on my wish list.

For now, you’ll have to be content with some of my favorite videos from YouTube (you know cable-less me was going to go there):


Bon Qui Qui at King Burger:  I think this video got passed around by me and my Facebook friends about 30 times.  I never get tired of watching it.

Myron Mixon on Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson - Not only is the video hilarious, but the food Myron's making is droolalicious!  Just looking, not cooking or eating anything.

Indescribable by Chris Tomlin - Love the beautiful scenery in this worship video.

 
 White and Nerdy by Weird Al - my life's theme song.
 
I'd say that's enough for now.  It actually said "a" video, but I couldn't share just one.
 
{I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 day  blog challenge.}




No comments:

Post a Comment