Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just Eat It: 30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 21

Favorite Food
[Blog Challenge:  Day 21]

Bill Gaither: "What's you favorite animal?"
Mark Lowery:  "Fried chicken."
 
For someone like me, I think a better question is what foods do I NOT like.
  • Liver.  'Nuf said.
  • Boiled okra.  If you fry it, I'll eat it.  If you boil it, I'll starve to death before I'll eat it.  I heard a preacher say that he believed okra fell under the curse of the law.  Comedian Greg Proops said he wondered of okra, "Are you vegetable or are you beast?!"
  • Buttermilk.  I'll cook with it, but I ain't drinking it.
  • Raspberries.  I like raspberry flavoring, but I don't like all the little seeds in a real raspberry.
  • Muscadines - too slimy.
  • Orange juice with pulp - It's like drinking boogers.
  • Nutrasweet - not only am I allergic to it, but it makes everything taste like the inside of a beer can...or the outside of a beer can.
  • Licorice.
  • French cut green beans.  Whoever thought that taking a wonderful vegetable like the green bean and reducing to the size and consistency of a child's dragged out shoestring needs to have his attention got...with a 2x4.
  • Tuna - I ate so much tuna in my teens when I was trying to diet that I'm not that crazy about it now.
  • I have been trying new foods, so this list could get longer.  We'll see.

 {I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 day  blog challenge.}

2 comments:

  1. So many on your list that I absolutely do not like either. Girl, I have some catching up to do on your blog. Fun times! I'm gonna grab me a cup of coffee and get to readin'!!

    ReplyDelete