Saturday, March 2, 2013

The (Cold) Simple Woman's Daybook for Saturday, March 2, 2013

Outside my window … It’s the second day of March and it’s freezing cold and snowing outside.  (Alba Gu Brath)

I am thinking...
 about how to get out more and experience more fun in life.

I am thankful...
for God’s rich mercy.

In the kitchen...
 I ate my new creation for dinner tonight.  I don’t know what to call it, but it’s an omelet with veggies and cheese topped with avocado and medium chunky salsa.  Yum.

I am wearing...
Sweat suit (I told you it was cold).

I am creating...
Doing some writing today.

I am going... to sleep in a bit.

I am wondering...
just how much more weight do I have to lose before my thighs stop rubbing together like sandpaper on the New Yankee Workshop.  I know TMI right?

I am reading...
the Lent devotions I found online and the new Bible study guide for Sunday school.

I am hoping... that my financial situation turns around soon.

I am looking forward to...
11:00 worship service tomorrow.  It’s going to be off the chain!

I am learning
… how to continue to set boundaries.

Around the house... nothing!  I’m cold and in bed to stay warm.

I am pondering...   on the stupid judgmental competitive attitudes we have when it comes to diet and exercise (I sense a rant on the way soonJ ).

A favorite quote for today... “My philosophy is:  God made seven days.  Do you eat every day?  The answer is yes.  If you eat every day, I believe you should exercise everyday.”  - Richard Simmons (God also told us to rest one day a week, but I get his point about being vigilant about taking care of our health.)

One of my favorite things... elliptical machines (yes, I said it J). 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  two church services tomorrow, practice, Sav-A-Life on Monday, community band on Tuesday.  Hope to get into some more fun mischief the rest of the week.

A peek into my day...

 
(Me likey!) 

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment