Friday, February 15, 2013

T-shirt Friday: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Friday, February 15, 2013

Outside my window … A sunny sky and the twitter of birds trying to sing in spring (I hear ya!  Keep it up!)

I am thinking...
 About the meaning of the Lent and Easter season.

I am thankful...
for God’s love and Christ’s sacrifice.  I’m thankful for God’s provision.  I’m thankful for healing inside and out.

In the kitchen...
  Cereal for breakfast.  Not sure about lunch yet.  Going to eat at the $3.00 diner at CR tonight.

I am wearing...
T-shirt and workout pants.

I am creating...
Working on a crochet project for a friend.

I am going... to take mom to run some errands, to workout, and hopefully to the grocery store.

I am wondering... why am I so tired and draggy this week?

I am reading... Found some wonderful devotions for Lent.  I am reading and reflecting on them.  I had been working on a project so now I can get back to finishing the prayer book by Myles Monroe. 

I am hoping...
to find a solution to a couple of problems I’m dealing with.  Nothing major, just things that are important to me.

I am looking forward to... SPRING!

I am learning… that cabin fever is a real disease.

Around the house... getting chores done today so that I don’t have to do any this weekend.

I am pondering...   the love of God.  It’s so big that I can’t fathom it all.

A favorite quote for today...I do have an hourglass figure…the hourglass just has too much sand in it right now.”  Me

One of my favorite things... printed T-shirts. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Celebrate Recovery tonight, two church services Sunday, workouts, hopefully something fun will come along.

A peek into my day...

 
(One of the printed T-shirts on my wish list:  If you're a musician, you get the joke.)
 
If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment