Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crimson Elephant: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Saturday, July 14, 2012

Outside my window … Humid air and bugs, bugs, bugs.

I am thinking...
about how I’m going to make it through the next six months.

I am thankful...
for my 4 year chip I got at Celebrate Recovery last night.  I’m thankful that my phone bill is paid this month.

In the kitchen...
  Whole wheat biscuits tomorrow.

I am wearing...
Minimal sleepware.

I am creating...
Finishing up a Roll Tide Elephant for a customer.  Still making hair scrunchies.  They are selling very well.  Hope to keep on selling them.

I am going...Now?  to sleep.  Tomorrow?  Church.  Don’t know what other adventures await me.

I am wondering... about how people can be so wishy-washy. I know I have issues too, but good night!

I am reading...
actually, I’ve been listening to Michael Hyatt’s leadership podcast “This is Your Life.”  It’s been very educational and frustrating all at the same time.

I am hoping...
that I soon see the answers I need.

I am looking forward to...
getting in some workouts this week.

I am learning… that to honor and respect someone does not mean that I have to subject myself to be mentally bullied by them.

Around the house... ???

I am pondering...  still pondering the question of what is healthy in my life.

A favorite quote for today... I heard a commercial for Dodge where the guy talked about how eco-efficient his truck was because it has a sensor that powered the engine down when he was on the highway. I have one too. It's called a TRANSMISSION!” -- Me

One of my favorite things... The Rick and Bubba Show….most of the time.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Mon: Volunteering at Sav-a-life and hopefully getting groceries. Not sure about the rest of the week.

A peek into my day...




Finishing up another one of these.












If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment