Sunday, December 10, 2023

Days 17 & 18: Deicing [40 Days of Gratitude 2023]

Today, I'm grateful for:

  • Progress on my current quilt project.  I've gotten into a groove and look forward to every opportunity to work on it.
  • The fact that sewing machine needles aren't expensive.  I had to change needles a few days ago because I'd accidentally hit a pin--which I rarely do.  Then, turned around and did the SAME THING this weekend.  I'm on my last needle, so off to Wal-Mart I'll go this week.
  • The quick melting of Friday night's snow so I could get to church on Sunday.
  • Seeing some of my friends at church after two week's absence due to weather.
  • Our kid's choir leading worship on Sunday.
  • A pastor who doesn't preach mealy-mouthed sermons
  • Friendly cashiers who remember me even when it's been a while since I've been in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment