Tuesday, October 20, 2015

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes 20: "Temporary"


II Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
 
GO!  


They say that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. 

Is it?

Sure, if it's one traumatic event that seems unbearable.  However, what do you do if it's a continual feast of one pain after another?  Financial pain on top of physical pain, on top of mental anguish, on top of rejection, and on and on.  I had someone tell me that I'd endured enough crap for several lifetimes.  Unfortunately, I don't see an end of the pain in sight. 

Who continues to work harder and harder to have their efforts crumble every time?

A friend (who actually wanted to know) asked me how I was.  I told her the truth.  I told her I still had that yucky feeling like everyone hates me and wants me dead.

What's a girl to do?

If it makes you feel any better I hate me and want me dead too.

STOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment