Thursday, December 25, 2014

40 Days of Gratitude: Day 34


 
Today was a quiet Christmas.  I spent it resting when I wasn't working on projects.  Speaking of projects, I'm grateful for a couple of gifts I got from my friend Michelle last night.
 
I love the colors in these skeins of yarn.  I hardly ever take time to make something for myself, so that's what I'm doing with these.  I see a couple
of scarves and a maybe a hat.  Hmmm....


I've never seen these before. They are mini canvases on tiny easels; approximately 4 x 4 inches.  It's going to be fun finding something I can paint that's that small. 

It's great to have such fun gifts to work with.

I'll keep y'all posted on what I end up making.

Well, let's see what tomorrow holds...


3 comments:

  1. Those mini easels are too cute! Merry Christmas, Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (This is Annie. :) Not sure why I posted as unknown...?)

      Delete
    2. That's weird. Blooger may be having issues again.

      Delete