Saturday, October 11, 2014

Meltdown Challange: Day 06



Ah, the weekend.  You'd think things will get easier, but not today.

I'm taking my roommate to her great granddaughter's wedding.  There are two receptions for this thing, and nothing healthy at either one (I asked).  I'm going to have to be tacky and bring my own food.  Oh well.  We'll see how it goes.

The video/reading today was about meal planning.  They suggest planning and preparing what you can a week in advance.  I don't know if I can do that, but I'll work on it.  What happens when something unexpected happens?  I'm just afraid that continuing to obsess over food will trigger old addict behaviors.

Had a fun two mile walk this morning with my niece CM and my grandniece, "Mini Me."  We stuck to the park track because it was raining off and on.  I'm noticing improvement.  When I started walking more on the trail or outside, my hips and tailbone would ache to no end (no pun intended).  Now, there's barely a twinge.  Progress.

9 p.m. - I think I did pretty well with the reception.  I had no sweets at all.  That is a victory for me.  Plus, there was some fruit, so I did have a good substitute.

I got settled at home thinking I could finally relax, then I got some news that may screw up everything.  I just need some peace and good days, PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment