Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Wednesday, October 9, 2013


Outside my window …  A nice cool evening that makes me want to lie in the yard and look at the stars...but I won't. 

I am thinking...  about too many things--some constructive, so destructive.  Well, not destructive, just not quite on the right path of thought I want to be on.

I am thankful...
that God never fails!

In the kitchen...
  laundry and dishes that need to be done, but I'm not fooling with them until tomorrow.

I am wearing... T-shirt and sweat pants.

I am creating... Several blankets, a wrap for myself, and a couple more paintings. 

I am going... to choir practice tonight.

I am wondering... if I really can succeed on my own. 

I am reading...
Self Matters by Dr. Phillip C. McGraw

I am hoping...
that I can still run the Gamecock Gallup at the end of the month.

I am looking forward to... a new day.  This one hasn't been the best.

I am learning
… that life is like a box of chocolates--if you don't like the one you chose, you can spit it out and choose another one until you get what you want!
 
Around the house... a need to get out from around the house.  I've got cabin fever.

I am pondering...   on how to make money without resorting to doing something I hate or don't morally agree with.
 
A favorite quote for today... "It takes so much energy to be what you are not.  It takes so little to be what you truly are." - Dr. Phillip C. McGraw's book Self Matters

One of my favorite things... Cocoa butter lotion.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  BE PRODUCTIVE!

A peek into my day... 
Fall wreath I finished this week
If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment