Monday, September 2, 2013

Finishing Up and Starting Over: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Monday, September 2, 2013

Outside my window …  early morning rains made the day humid, but everything looks clean and refreshed.

I am thinking...  about my next art project. 

I am thankful...
that my long crochet project is now finished.

In the kitchen...
 had a nice salad earlier.  I’m not sure about dinner yet.

I am wearing...
tank top and shorts.

I am creating...
Finished the crochet top.  HALLELUJAH!  Setting up for a couple of paintings.
 
I am going... Going to visit with my mentor/hero later.  Going out to run errands and such tomorrow.

I am wondering... what’s the next good thing that’s coming my way. 

I am reading...
The Art of Prayer by Kenneth Hagin.

I am hoping...
that I can find an inexpensive way to swim train this fall and winter.  I wonder if the YMCA in Anniston offers a swim pass as opposed to a full membership? 

I am looking forward to...
a better week.  I’ve been sick with something for the past 9 days.  I timidly say that I’m on the mend.  The last time I said that, I relapsed and ended up in bed.

I am learning… that I can accomplish a lot 15 minutes at a time.

Around the house... Kitchen duties.

I am pondering...   on how to be a better blessing to others.

A favorite quote for today... “You don’t like college football?  How long have you been in Al Queda.”  - Me  (Roll Tide!)

One of my favorite things... cool coffee mugs…like this one.  (Yep, I still want one)
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Errands tomorrow.  I haven’t decided if I’m going to community band or not.  Choir practice on Wednesday.  May actually make it back to stitch night Thursday, CR on Friday.  I may take that 1-20 journey from Pell City on Saturday (y’all pray now).  If I get some good news, plans might change.

A peek into my day...  here’s a picture of the crochet tunic I just finished.

 
If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

2 comments:

  1. That top is so gorgeous! You are one talented lady!!! I hope that you have a week full of good health. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I know that you will get that mug one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've decided that when I get a full-time job, that mug will be a congratulations present to myself. :)

      Delete