Saturday, April 27, 2013

Paint Me Baby!: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Saturday, April 27, 2013

Outside my window … Rain is washing the pollen away.

I am thinking...
 about my future; my immediate future and my long term future.  The future looks so bright, I gotta wear shades ground to my prescription.  J

I am thankful...
for improving health and strength.

In the kitchen...
 Nothing.  It’s too late to eat anything.

I am wearing...
My Kyle Comfort 5k shirt and a pair of black capris.

I am creating...
A crocheted floral wreath.

I am going... To bed soon…and hopefully I’ll sleep all night.  I was so keyed up about today that I didn’t sleep well last night.

I am wondering... about a recurring nightmare I’ve had off and on for years.  I haven’t had it lately (thank the Lord), but it’s been on my mind lately.  I'll talk about it some other time.

I am reading... Sunday School materials and Dr. Monroe’s book on prayer.  No, I’m still not done with it yet, but I’m in the home stretch.

I am hoping... that my financial situation changes VERY soon.

I am looking forward to...
the choral concerts tomorrow.  May God be glorified.

I am learning… more foods and situations that are triggers for me that I need to mark them off the list.

Around the house... Tonight, not a thing.  I’m tired.

I am pondering...   on another big decision I have to make.

A favorite quote for today...

Bill Gaither - "What's your favorite animal?"
Mark Lowry - "Fried chicken."

One of my favorite things... Wind chimes.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Choir concerts tomorrow, volunteering at Sav-A-Life Monday, and the job search continues.

A peek into my day...  Completed my second 5k race this year.  I had a great time at the Whirlwind of Color 5k at our local community center.  It was my first color run and I had a great time.

 
















 

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment