Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Hodgepodge Over Easy: The Weekly Hodgepodge

Join the fun! 
Come on over to 
for the Hodgepodge link-up!

March 9th is National Get Over It Day...what's something you need to "just get over already'? 

Sorry, but I find this question degrading.  I'm quite familiar with being told to "just get over" things.  This is usually said by those who don't listen and don't want to take the time to care about someone's pain, but would have a duck fit if someone treated them that way.

Something you're currently 'over the moon' about? 

I'm very excited that CCU is going to have an in-person commencement ceremony this May.  Last year's ceremony was virtual and many of the graduates were not happy about that.

What's something you're 'chewing over' these days? (meaning-thinking over carefully)

I'm still mulling over how to get certain parts of my life back on track.  I'll just leave it at that.

The last thing you cooked or ate that was overdone? 

I made toast a couple of weeks ago and nearly burnt it.  I wasn't going to waste the bread, so I went ahead and ate it.

In celebration of hitting volume 411 in the weekly Hodgepodge, give us the 411 on something happening in your life in the next 30 days. 

Of course I'm looking forward the celebration of Easter. I've got a couple of painting/make it parties coming up.  I'll start getting my dental work done in April.  Good things are coming.

Insert your own random thought here. 

If you cannot see the irony (and stupidity) of this picture, I'm going to pray for you. 

 In case you missed it:  

* Last week's Hodgepodge post, "31 Drum Salute," is here.
* My latest Auntie's Workshop post "Get 'er Done Art Challenge: End of Round Two" is here.
* My latest Five Minute Friday Post, "Once," is here.
* My latest Simple Woman's Daybook post "A Better Normal" is here.
* My latest book review in my 2021 Flip and Sip Reading Challenge is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment