Friday, November 24, 2023

Day 02: Auntie's Babies [40 Days of Gratitude 2023]

Today was a quiet day of creativity and rest.  The snow started last night and will continue through Saturday, so all the Black Friday shoppers can have at it.  It feels strange not having to rush around and try to get things done before I boot up and clock in for my work day.  Goodness, has it been that long since I've had any real days off?

Today, I'm grateful for:


  • Creativity that blesses the babies.  Picking up where I left off who knows how long ago, I finished the crochet items for one of "Auntie's Baby Showers in a Bag."  Because of some good changes to my skills and equipment, I'm making some slight changes to what's included in a set.  Now the sets will contain:
    • One sewn diaper bag.
    • One baby blanket (crocheted or quilted)
    • Hat and booties.
    • One crocheted or sewn stuffed toy.
    • One tissue box cover:  crocheted or stitched on plastic canvas.
    • A painting, wall hanging, sign, or stitched project that goes with the theme of the set.
I have several sets started and hope to finish them over the winter so I can take them to Colorado Family Life Center this spring. They've moved to a new building and I'm excited to see it.
  • Having a warm place to live amidst the snow and frigid temperatures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment