Thursday, December 7, 2023

Days 14 & 15 : The Water Key [40 Days of Gratitude 2023]

  

Today, I'm grateful for:

  • I'm grateful that JoAnn Fabrics doesn't lock their customers out of the bathroom.  Look, I know that businesses around the Denver metro area have problems with drug addicts and the homeless going into their restrooms to either do drugs or wreck the bathroom, but punishing the paying customer is not the way to go.  Some places simply require you to ask for a key, but some (like Michael's) lie about the bathrooms being "out of order" or "in the process of being cleaned" every time I visit their establishment.  In an area where staying hydrated is a must, folks got to have a place to tinkle.  If I have to drive home to go to the bathroom, I'm not driving back.
  • The laughter of students as I walk across campus. 
  • The ability to renew library books online.

No comments:

Post a Comment