Saturday, December 15, 2012

Peals and Roses The Simple Woman's Daybook for Saturday, December 15, 2012



Outside my window … A quiet, cool evening.

I am thinking...
about Christmas. 

I am thankful...
that God takes care of me and that He loves me.

In the kitchen...
  It’s late, so nothing.

I am wearing... my robe.

I am creating...
an afghan I’m calling “Mom’s Rose Garden” inspired by a quilt by Eleanor Burns.

I am going...to sleep soon.

I am wondering...
if I’ll have a good Christmas. I’m wondering what the new year holds for me.

I am reading...
The Biblical accounts of the birth of Christ in Luke 2 and Matthew 1-2.  Not only do they renew the Christmas spirit in me, but also give me much comfort.

I am hoping...
that life will get better...and stay that way.

I am looking forward to...
A brand new start—new EVERYTHING.
 
I am learning
… that if I really do learn to live “one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time” while looking forward with hope, my mood and attitude is really much better.

Around the house... Just a little tidying up tomorrow.

I am pondering...  how to make the life moves I need to make.  I’m going to need a lot of help with this one.

A favorite quote for today... Careful, Icarus.” – Inside joke from the Late Late Show.

One of my favorite things... Pearl Drums.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Church tomorrow.  Not sure what else.

A peek into my day...

 
If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment