Saturday, August 30, 2014

Titters from the Twitter (and Other Places): August 2014

This month's titters from the Twitter (and other places).  Enjoy! 

 
 
08/02:  From Facebook:  K.Tierce shared: 
 
 
08/09:  From Facebook:  Southern Women Channel shared:
 
08/10:  From Facebook:  P.Mason shared:  If Disney movie posters were honest:  http://po.st/yi0oE4
 
08/10;  From today's sermon:  "I know they teach in seminary not to repeat your stories, but I'm only 29 years old.  I don't have enough good stories." - Will McGee, College Pastor, FBC-J'ville
 
08/22:  From Twitter:   @JonAcuff tweeted:  "I'm in no position to judge anyone. I'm on my 5th 2nd chance right now." - Katt Williams
 
08/23:  From Whose Line is it Anyway on YouTube:  "They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so make up something." - Colin Mochrie
 
08/24:  From Facebook:  D.Smith via James Spann shared:
 
08/25:  From Twitter:  @JonAcuff tweeted:  "I’m thinking about becoming a minimalist. I bought like 20 books on the subject."
 
08/25:  From Facebook (found it on YouTube):  J.Reaves shared:
 
 
08/26:  From Twitter:  @greg_burgess tweeted:  On the question of whether breakfast was the most important meal of the day:  "the most important meal is my next one."
 
08/26:  From Twitter:  @JonAcuff tweeted:  "To get the lamp on my desk to turn on I have to hit my desk with my fist like Fonzie. I'm no electrician, but that can't be good."
 
08/26:  From Twitter:  @CraigyFerg tweeted:  "Energy bars are the Ed Hardy t-shirts of food. "
 
08/26:  From Twitter:  @theoffice_humor tweeted:  "I've drank so much coffee tonight, the coke-head beside me is complaining that I'm too jittery."
 
08/28:  From YouTube:  Rick and Bubba posted:
 
 
 
 
08/29:  From Twitter:  @NOTSportsCenter tweeted: 
 
Lou Holtz's Week 1 Picks:
Georgia vs Clemson- Notre Dame
LSU vs Wisconsin- Notre Dame
Florida State vs Oklahoma State- Notre Dame

No comments:

Post a Comment