Friday, November 13, 2020

Five Minute Friday: "Cancel."


I'm tired of the cancel culture where people who think for themselves are "cancelled" by those who claim they want people to be free to think for themselves.

I'm tired of plans being cancelled.

I'm tired of needed items like toilet paper and paper towels being cancelled AGAIN.

Quite frankly, I'm pissed that our spring commencement might be cancelled.

I'm tired of fun being cancelled.

I'm tired of life being cancelled.

I'm tired of being tired of life being cancelled.

I'm so done with this.

How do I find joy in the midst of a cancelled life? 

I think I'm done...very done.


3 comments:

  1. :-( I know what you mean, and I'm so very tired of all the things being cancelled too. Praying that you do find joy and peace in the midst of it all!

    Your neighbor at FMF#27

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know deep down you aren't done. As a fellow diva we may feel done and out but we brush of our tiaras put on our glittery DM's and start boxing life again. God gives us the strength somehow. Take care visiting from fmf #4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are "glittery direct messages"?

      My goal is to try to bring joy to others until this is over. I'm done with myself for a while. I keep trying to push myself to keep going, stay away from depression, and trying to improve, but continued failure is not bringing me any joy.

      Delete